14th Sunday in Ordinary Time (Year C, 2013)

Sunday, 7 July 2013

 
Entrance Rejoice, the Lord is King
Kyrie Kyrie II from Paschal Mass (Alan Rees)
Gloria Psallite Mass
Psalm Ps 65 (Bill Tamblyn)
Gospel Acclamation St Agatha Alleluia (mcb)
Preparation of the Gifts Make me a channel of your peace
Sanctus, Acclamation, Amen Mass of Creation (Marty Haugen)
Agnus Dei Lamb of God II (mcb)
Communion Come to me (Martin Barry & Diane Murden)
Postcommunion A Clare Benediction (John Rutter)
Recessional When I survey the wondrous cross
 

One of those Sundays when two thirds of the choir had reason to be elsewhere. But the six of us who were there made a good sound in four-part harmony (ATBarB), including a pleasing rendition of Rutter's gentle blessing, with Ian Williams singing baritone solo.

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog - so useful to be able to see which music you are singing/have sung. Of enormous value to me as I get involved in my own parish music-making. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.