28th Sunday in Ordinary Time (Year B, 2015)

Sunday, 11 October 2015

 
Entrance Be thou my vision
Kyrie Kyrie from Mass of the Redeemer (mcb)
Gloria Mass of the Redeemer (mcb)
Psalm Ps 89 (Stephen Dean/James Walsh)
Gospel Acclamation Sing a New Song (John Bell)
Preparation of the Gifts Will you come and follow me (John Bell)
Sanctus, Acclamation, Amen Mass of the Redeemer (mcb)
Agnus Dei Mass of the Redeemer (mcb)
Communion Centre of my life (Paul Inwood)
Postcommunion Wisdom, come softly (Diane Murden & Martin Barry)
Recessional All my hope on God is founded
 

By coincidence, the last time I was absent when the choir was singing was the same Sunday in the calendar three years ago. This time, the direction was shared by ex-choral scholars Aimee Presswood and Karen Massey. Reports were excellent; my thanks to both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.